Back 4769 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

How Is everyone doing?
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice, thanks, you ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Better after I survived Yesterday the dumb sleepover
OOC Let's Chat!
Hein ? What... Happened ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Huh? What did I miss yesterday?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
What did WE miss ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh Yeah, Sorry!

But, Rowan, we really need to rp on PFR!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Topaz November wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:38 DO ANY OF YALL HAVE ONE??
I just bought myself one a day ago

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof. I’m waiting to be approved on pfr.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hopefully you get approved soon!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4769 / 18141