Back 4758 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Simon Kincaid wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 18:08
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 18:07
Simon Kincaid wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 18:02
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 17:59 Yo !
Did you apply for dhampir?
I tried to but i cannot because it's to late. I have a completed text for it... In my next account :lol:
Oooh cool cool. Yea that deadline gets a lot
My next account will be dhampir !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 21:36 Hii everyone!!
👋👋


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Promoted as a duelist guyyyyyyyyys !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyle Diaz wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 21:53
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 21:36 Hii everyone!!
👋👋
Hruuuu

Congrats Rowan!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks ! My house director is gonna put the title but not just now, he isn't active now now. 666 message :evil: :evil: :evil:

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Okee, I’ve slowly been changing Del, like, she’s nothing like iwk she was when I first created her, I’m gonna pick a new name and post the deactivation thingy, no jokes now:)

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 22:12 Okee, I’ve slowly been changing Del, like, she’s nothing like iwk she was when I first created her, I’m gonna pick a new name and post the deactivation thingy, no jokes now:)
:shock2:

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
I have the name now, just scared to post it lol

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 22:17 I have the name now, just scared to post it lol
What's your name?

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 22:17
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 22:17 I have the name now, just scared to post it lol
What's your name?
You’ll see;)

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4758 / 18141