Back 4707 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:42 I’m at 2:42 pm
Same !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:37
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:17
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:09
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:36
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:12
Really adorkable! I find it cute <3
Aww thank you babycakes <3
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:16 Onnnnnnnn, so cute boys <3
Thank you!!
No problem, it's all real <3
Uh huh. It is!! :D
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:16
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:55
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:46

Hiiiiii Toothpaste
How are you?
Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:46 Of course 😃 YOU GUYS SHOULD GO SLEEP OMG
Naah! I slept all day!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:47 Here's near 8 pm!
Ooh nice!! :D
Sick but alright!
*Hugs* TINY I hope you get well soon!
Thank youuu
You are welcome :D

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:48
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:37
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:17
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:09
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:36

Aww thank you babycakes <3



Thank you!!
No problem, it's all real <3
Uh huh. It is!! :D
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:16
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:55

How are you?



Naah! I slept all day!



Ooh nice!! :D
Sick but alright!
*Hugs* TINY I hope you get well soon!
Thank youuu
You are welcome :D
I’ve just been trying to rest n all. I left school early yesterday, I just finished everything in the morning handed it in then left at lunch haha

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
I love talk here !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 16:16 Hi every body ! Someone wanna RP with me ?
i would!

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
I actually just need enemy or people to met up in the first ride of train !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone!
OOC Let's Chat!
oh oki

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Ryann! :bye:
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello.

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
Back 4707 / 18141