24 Feb 2024, 00:47
Let's Chat!
[quote]That's literally what I'm doing. I don't know French, so I have my phone translating it for me! Kaite, why don't you try joining PFR on another device?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
24 Feb 2024, 00:48
Let's Chat!
SadKaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 00:46Hi Ophelia!
I actually tried to join the site, and use my phone's translation, but it kept kicking me off, sadly.Rowan Bellegno wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 00:43 Use google translate maybe ?
Here's my new game : viewtopic.php?t=31247#p921067
24 Feb 2024, 00:49
Let's Chat!
[quote]Rowan, we should rp on PFR!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
24 Feb 2024, 00:51
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 00:47Iβll have to see.That's literally what I'm doing. I don't know French, so I have my phone translating it for me! Kaite, why don't you try joining PFR on another device?
Oh, and Iβll reply to the owl soon. Iβve been thinking for a while.
24 Feb 2024, 00:52
Let's Chat!
[quote]I totally didnt forget about the owl, opps
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
24 Feb 2024, 00:53
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 00:52Lol! Iβve read the topic, too.I totally didnt forget about the owl, opps
24 Feb 2024, 00:54
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 00:49Yeah, why not ! I'm pretty busy on it, like 20 RP in wait but yes !Rowan, we should rp on PFR!
24 Feb 2024, 00:59
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh wow. Did you read the whole thing, Kaite?
Rowan, I'm still exploring PFR and I'm also confused
Five minutes for what, Brian?
Rowan, I'm still exploring PFR and I'm also confused
Five minutes for what, Brian?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish