Back 4675 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Oh well *sticks tounge out*
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm sure that i failed my sciences test...

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
*isn't a traitor. Feels hurt Brian would say that*

It's alright, Rowan. Its just one test
OOC Let's Chat!
I really just want to go home...but I can't.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I know but i have B- at the other and A+, I'm dyingggggggggggggggg

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 18:04 *isn't a traitor. Feels hurt Brian would say that*

It's alright, Rowan. Its just one test
She just joined and you took her side *huffs*
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 18:07
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 18:04 *isn't a traitor. Feels hurt Brian would say that*

It's alright, Rowan. Its just one test
She just joined and you took her side *huffs*
oh chill brian. we're just messing with you
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello there! :bye:

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 18:13
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 18:07
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 18:04 *isn't a traitor. Feels hurt Brian would say that*

It's alright, Rowan. Its just one test
She just joined and you took her side *huffs*
oh chill brian. we're just messing with you
Hmph *gets up* No Cuddles For a week :tongueangry:
Mia Fuzy wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 18:17 Hello there! :bye:
Hey mia!
OOC Let's Chat!
Aw, I’m sorry Minnie!

Ugh, that’s rough Rowan.

Hey, us girls need to stick together, Brian. :)

Hi Mia!
Back 4675 / 18141