Back 4644 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Why would you deactivate? Don't do it!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 21:54
Damion White wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 19:07
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:58 I mean, it's because I'm dating with Damion and we might get married soon...
:love: :blush: :love2: <3
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:58 Guys should I deactivate??
I’ve been with Del for over 7 months now
Don't deactivate TINY
Idkkkk
I’m so torn

NOO DON'T!!!

Unless you're coming back?
OOC Let's Chat!
DON'T! The quidditch team (and everyone else) needs you!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Trying to figure out how to make my muse and focus come back while having long covid symptoms...

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyyyyyyyyy
Someone want a faceclaim ? I can find sommmmmmmmmmmmme !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
I want to get rid of these long covid symptoms.
-prods them to go away-
-casts counter-spell-
Now I am waiting for the spell to take effect on me.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof. That does not sound fun.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Nope. Nooooot fuuuuuuuuuun

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 21:54
Damion White wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 19:07
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:58 I mean, it's because I'm dating with Damion and we might get married soon...
:love: :blush: :love2: <3
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 18:58 Guys should I deactivate??
I’ve been with Del for over 7 months now
Don't deactivate TINY
Idkkkk
I’m so torn
I mean it's your choice whether you want to or not.

Random idea if you did would you want to be Kyle's sister/brother?


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
-pokes everyone-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Back 4644 / 18141