Back 4610 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Einh ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:25
Reducio
Kyle Diaz wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:11
Keith Moore wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 12:36
Kyle Diaz wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 00:05
Keith Moore wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 17:33

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii its been a hot minute how are youuuuuuu
Yea it has lol I've been good how about you?
I'm alive, really tired and wanna go home, but okay ig, :]
Oof I feel that very much but glad you're okay


heyy lele!
Hey Signora πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Heading back to the theater πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ
Kyle Diaz wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 00:43
Bailey Glade wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:25
Reducio
Kyle Diaz wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 22:11
Keith Moore wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 12:36
Kyle Diaz wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 00:05

Yea it has lol I've been good how about you?
I'm alive, really tired and wanna go home, but okay ig, :]
Oof I feel that very much but glad you're okay


heyy lele!
Hey Signora πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹
How are you dearie?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night everyone!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 01:04 Good night everyone!
Good night, Minnie!
OOC Let's Chat!
Niiiiight

Viva β­’βœ§ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." βœ§β­’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alive again. Dang I think this is the most I've been on and off of Hogwarts
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol. You’ve been busy recently.
Back 4610 / 18141