21 Feb 2024, 23:15
Let's Chat!
There are so many I’d like for Kaitlyn. I think the charmer one is appropriate. Perfectionist. I’d love to ask for the prodigal potions one. Soooo many good ones.
21 Feb 2024, 23:18
Let's Chat!
21 Feb 2024, 23:21
Let's Chat!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
21 Feb 2024, 23:23
Let's Chat!
Hiii
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
21 Feb 2024, 23:23
Let's Chat!
21 Feb 2024, 23:26
Let's Chat!
Hru??
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
21 Feb 2024, 23:27
Let's Chat!
21 Feb 2024, 23:31
Let's Chat!
I know! Next year I'm going to have such a hard time picking!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 23:15 There are so many I’d like for Kaitlyn. I think the charmer one is appropriate. Perfectionist. I’d love to ask for the prodigal potions one. Soooo many good ones.
21 Feb 2024, 23:35
Let's Chat!
I completely agree! I’ll likely take as long as Kaitlyn is taking to decorate a cupcake and write a letter. LolMinnie Duke wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 23:31I know! Next year I'm going to have such a hard time picking!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 23:15 There are so many I’d like for Kaitlyn. I think the charmer one is appropriate. Perfectionist. I’d love to ask for the prodigal potions one. Soooo many good ones.
