Back 4573 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

It's wednesday for me- but i also wish it was the weekend


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hellow ! Wednesday guyyyys

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning! Oof. My schedule was messed up yesterday.
OOC Let's Chat!
sleepy keif


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 13:09 Good morning! Oof. My schedule was messed up yesterday.
Oof. I hope it's better now.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 13:23
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 13:09 Good morning! Oof. My schedule was messed up yesterday.
Oof. I hope it's better now.
My schedule is far quieter today. :)
I hope your day flies by.
OOC Let's Chat!
Me too. :)

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck in school!
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyyyy

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
Back 4573 / 18141