Back 4524 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ahhhh teachers!!!!! Hi!!!! We're not doing anything!! (Just joking here lol)

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello professor

I agree, but sometimes it feels happier without some people, especially those like him

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Miss McCoire (@Lily Isobel McCoire) & Miss Ramirez (@Linda Ramirez)

How are you two today?
OOC Let's Chat!
uhmm excuse me.. what about me 🙄 :lol:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good how are you??

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 06:08 Hello Miss McCoire (@Lily Isobel McCoire) & Miss Ramirez (@Linda Ramirez)

How are you two today?
I'm good, how are you?

😁how are you, Paige?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
at least SOMEONE cares about me 🙄

i'm fine lol, bit bored though-

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 06:09
uhmm excuse me.. what about me 🙄 :lol:
Hello Miss Mallary!

Blames the writer's inability to see people who are around to her sleeping not enough
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 06:09 I'm good how are you??
I am very tired only slept about 3 hours yesterday. I am debating taking a nap.
Linda Ramirez wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 06:10
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 06:08 Hello Miss McCoire (@Lily Isobel McCoire) & Miss Ramirez (@Linda Ramirez)

How are you two today?
I'm good, how are you?

😁how are you, Paige?
I am sleepy!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 06:12
Paige Mallary wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 06:09
uhmm excuse me.. what about me 🙄 :lol:
Hello Miss Mallary!

Blames the writer's inability to see people who are around to her sleeping not enough
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 06:09 I'm good how are you??
I am very tired only slept about 3 hours yesterday. I am debating taking a nap.
Linda Ramirez wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 06:10
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 06:08 Hello Miss McCoire (@Lily Isobel McCoire) & Miss Ramirez (@Linda Ramirez)

How are you two today?
I'm good, how are you?

😁how are you, Paige?
I am sleepy!!
Don't debate, just take a nap👀

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
omg i've been noticed!!!! :rofl:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 4524 / 18141