20 Feb 2024, 06:06
Let's Chat!
Ahhhh teachers!!!!! Hi!!!! We're not doing anything!! (Just joking here lol)
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
20 Feb 2024, 06:06
Let's Chat!
Hello professor
I agree, but sometimes it feels happier without some people, especially those like him
I agree, but sometimes it feels happier without some people, especially those like him
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
20 Feb 2024, 06:08
Let's Chat!
Hello Miss McCoire (@Lily Isobel McCoire) & Miss Ramirez (@Linda Ramirez)
How are you two today?
How are you two today?
20 Feb 2024, 06:09
Let's Chat!
I'm good how are you??
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
20 Feb 2024, 06:10
Let's Chat!
I'm good, how are you?Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 06:08 Hello Miss McCoire (@Lily Isobel McCoire) & Miss Ramirez (@Linda Ramirez)
How are you two today?
how are you, Paige?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
20 Feb 2024, 06:12
Let's Chat!
Hello Miss Mallary!
Blames the writer's inability to see people who are around to her sleeping not enough
I am very tired only slept about 3 hours yesterday. I am debating taking a nap.
I am sleepy!!Linda Ramirez wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 06:10I'm good, how are you?Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 06:08 Hello Miss McCoire (@Lily Isobel McCoire) & Miss Ramirez (@Linda Ramirez)
How are you two today?
how are you, Paige?
20 Feb 2024, 06:23
Let's Chat!
Don't debate, just take a napArgento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 06:12Hello Miss Mallary!
Blames the writer's inability to see people who are around to her sleeping not enough
I am very tired only slept about 3 hours yesterday. I am debating taking a nap.
I am sleepy!!Linda Ramirez wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 06:10I'm good, how are you?Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 06:08 Hello Miss McCoire (@Lily Isobel McCoire) & Miss Ramirez (@Linda Ramirez)
How are you two today?
how are you, Paige?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |