20 Feb 2024, 01:32
Let's Chat!
Boy I'm on 24/7 and have this chat on notifications
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
20 Feb 2024, 01:33
Let's Chat!
12 hours left- and Of course you do. Why wouldn't you?
20 Feb 2024, 01:34
Let's Chat!
Exactly. I'm everywhere and nowhere all at onceBrian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:3312 hours left- and Of course you do. Why wouldn't you?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
20 Feb 2024, 01:35
Let's Chat!
I was literally just on a call with an old friend-Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:34Exactly. I'm everywhere and nowhere all at onceBrian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:3312 hours left- and Of course you do. Why wouldn't you?
20 Feb 2024, 01:37
Let's Chat!
Not her i assumeBrian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:35I was literally just on a call with an old friend-Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:34Exactly. I'm everywhere and nowhere all at onceBrian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:3312 hours left- and Of course you do. Why wouldn't you?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
20 Feb 2024, 01:49
Let's Chat!
20 Feb 2024, 01:50
Let's Chat!
11 hrs left also no It wasn'tLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:37Not her i assumeBrian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:35I was literally just on a call with an old friend-Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:34Exactly. I'm everywhere and nowhere all at once
20 Feb 2024, 01:54
Let's Chat!
*sighs* you really need an escape. Go get registered and create your ency so you can participate in official events and allBrian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:5011 hrs left also no It wasn'tLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:37Not her i assumeBrian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:35I was literally just on a call with an old friend-
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
20 Feb 2024, 01:59
Let's Chat!
im Too focused on something.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:54*sighs* you really need an escape. Go get registered and create your ency so you can participate in official events and allBrian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:5011 hrs left also no It wasn'tLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 01:37Not her i assume