Back 4517 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hii

I hope so too lol

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Ngl I wonder what she is gonna say
OOC Let's Chat!
What every body's doing ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Attempting to do IRL work, and grading on another site. What about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 00:44
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 00:43
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 00:41
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 00:41 Heheh u got thissss

I get to see my crush tmrw too!!
Oooo. Haha
But he don’t like me

But ur crush does
Shut up
I have been summoned

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hehe Lily back, watch out Briannn

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!!!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Why must you always be online when I mention her?
Back 4517 / 18141