Back 4516 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Well all be here to see how it goes

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
I may not, sadly. I have work all day tomorrow. I’ll be leaving my home tomorrow before 6 am and I won’t be going back until after 6:30 pm. Idk if I’ll have enough time to check in. :(
OOC Let's Chat!
Totally not nervous 😥
OOC Let's Chat!
Heheh u got thissss

I get to see my crush tmrw too!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 00:41 Heheh u got thissss

I get to see my crush tmrw too!!
Oooo. Haha
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 00:41
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 00:41 Heheh u got thissss

I get to see my crush tmrw too!!
Oooo. Haha
But he don’t like me

But ur crush does

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 00:43
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 00:41
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 00:41 Heheh u got thissss

I get to see my crush tmrw too!!
Oooo. Haha
But he don’t like me

But ur crush does
Shut up
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 00:44
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 00:43
Brian Phillips wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 00:41
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 00:41 Heheh u got thissss

I get to see my crush tmrw too!!
Oooo. Haha
But he don’t like me

But ur crush does
Shut up
Heheheh

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Re-hello

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Aww, good luck Brian.

I hope your crush turns around, Delainie.

Hi Rowan! :)
Back 4516 / 18141