Back 4497 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hai professor(s)

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Daphne Crowley wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:38
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:37
Daphne Crowley wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:36 I- that's their job their higher than first years ya know :) that's what they do
First, Second, and Third Years jobs are to keep the hags well fed, that's why as the years go on we have less and less students in the older grades.
Meh I'm good I'll just avoid all that but thanks for the option :)
Sounds like something youd say-
OOC Let's Chat!
@Daphne Crowley @Brian Phillips

Just follow curfew and you'll be fine.

... Maybe.

│
│
│
│
STA: 10 • EVA: 15 • STR: 5
WIS: 20 • ARC: 10 • ACC: 20
│
│
• Calming Presence • Perfectionist • Evasive Maneuvers I & II •
• Nonverbal Magic • Wandless Magic • Occlumency • Legilimency •
│
│
WINNIE:
FELIX:
│
│
OOC Let's Chat!
Octavius Baird wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:40
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:35
Tracey Bailey wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:32
Backup?

Sorry, Professor!
Poor @Galahad Browne is so old that he can't even remember his own name.
Wowwwww Orion :openeyelaughcry:
PROFESSOR BAIRD!!!
My favorite prof of all, I missed you :cry2:, Where did you vanish into?

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Octavius Baird wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:40
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:35
Tracey Bailey wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:32
Backup?

Sorry, Professor!
Poor @Galahad Browne is so old that he can't even remember his own name.
Wowwwww Orion :openeyelaughcry:
He seems to have forgotten to ask me, the love of his life, to marry him. It's wild, Octavius.

│
│
│
│
STA: 10 • EVA: 15 • STR: 5
WIS: 20 • ARC: 10 • ACC: 20
│
│
• Calming Presence • Perfectionist • Evasive Maneuvers I & II •
• Nonverbal Magic • Wandless Magic • Occlumency • Legilimency •
│
│
WINNIE:
FELIX:
│
│
OOC Let's Chat!
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:41 @Daphne Crowley @Brian Phillips

Just follow curfew and you'll be fine.

... Maybe.
I- oop.
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:40
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:35
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:33
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:31 There's too many Baileys here, you're going to confuse the elderly professors if you all have the same name!
lmao there's me - Bai of Baikim, and then @Bailey Ledges - so deffo more than there were before, but i love it <3

anyways good morning professor!
Bailey, here's a fun fact:

One of the sneks at first misunderstood Bailey Ledges as you since we were just saying "Bailey is having a thing with Lily" and thought you were the one dating Lily
lmao nooo i love that :LOL: haha no bai - my bai - only has eyes for her darling @kim sato
@Lily Mcoire, you are great but I support Baikim for sure!!
awww love you lils <3 stick with your bailey though lmao
awww thanks Elisa <3
Octavius Baird wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:40
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:35
Tracey Bailey wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:32
Backup?

Sorry, Professor!
Poor @Galahad Browne is so old that he can't even remember his own name.
Wowwwww Orion :openeyelaughcry:
:LOL:

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Freedom- :whistling:
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4497 / 18141