Let's Chat!
I love y’all too much to just leaveLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:13YOU ARE?Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:12IMMM. STAYYIIINGGGGGGGGLaverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:11BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..
MAHHH BESTIEEEEEEEEE........ DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Anyways, how’s your health!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
LOVE YA!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:14I love y’all too much to just leaveLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:13YOU ARE?Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:12IMMM. STAYYIIINGGGGGGGGLaverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:11BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..
MAHHH BESTIEEEEEEEEE........ DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Anyways, how’s your health!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
YAYYYYYYBriar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:14I love y’all too much to just leaveLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:13YOU ARE?Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:12IMMM. STAYYIIINGGGGGGGGLaverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:11BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..
MAHHH BESTIEEEEEEEEE........ DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Anyways, how’s your health!
nice
Let's Chat!
Are you back home?Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:14YAYYYYYYBriar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:14I love y’all too much to just leaveLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:13YOU ARE?Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:12IMMM. STAYYIIINGGGGGGGGLaverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:11
BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..
MAHHH BESTIEEEEEEEEE........ DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Anyways, how’s your health!
nice
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
A whole day more!!!!!!!!!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:15Are you back home?Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:14YAYYYYYYBriar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:14I love y’all too much to just leave
nice
Let's Chat!
Aww but how did that disease cure so easily?Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:15A whole day more!!!!!!!!!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:15Are you back home?Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:14YAYYYYYY
nice
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I was out for a week... after the surgery. that helped tooBriar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:16Aww but how did that disease cure so easily?Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:15A whole day more!!!!!!!!!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:15Are you back home?
Let's Chat!
Ohh that’s nice!Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:18I was out for a week... after the surgery. that helped tooBriar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:16Aww but how did that disease cure so easily?Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:15A whole day more!!!!!!!!!!!!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
In total I was here for a monthBriar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:19Ohh that’s nice!Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:18I was out for a week... after the surgery. that helped tooBriar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:16Aww but how did that disease cure so easily?
Let's Chat!
I feel so damn bad for ya…you’re here now, which is what mattersLaverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:20In total I was here for a monthBriar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:19Ohh that’s nice!Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:18I was out for a week... after the surgery. that helped too
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |