OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:12
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:11
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:09

Oohh... nice!
LAVVVVVVVVVVV
BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..

MAHHH BESTIEEEEEEEEE........ DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IMMM. STAYYIIINGGGGGGGG
Anyways, how’s your health!
YOU ARE?
I love y’all too much to just leave

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:12
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:11

LAVVVVVVVVVVV
BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..

MAHHH BESTIEEEEEEEEE........ DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IMMM. STAYYIIINGGGGGGGG
Anyways, how’s your health!
YOU ARE?
I love y’all too much to just leave
LOVE YA!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:12
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:11

LAVVVVVVVVVVV
BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..

MAHHH BESTIEEEEEEEEE........ DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IMMM. STAYYIIINGGGGGGGG
Anyways, how’s your health!
YOU ARE?
I love y’all too much to just leave
YAYYYYYY

nice

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:14
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:12
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:11

BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..

MAHHH BESTIEEEEEEEEE........ DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IMMM. STAYYIIINGGGGGGGG
Anyways, how’s your health!
YOU ARE?
I love y’all too much to just leave
YAYYYYYY

nice
Are you back home?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:15
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:14
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:12

IMMM. STAYYIIINGGGGGGGG
Anyways, how’s your health!
YOU ARE?
I love y’all too much to just leave
YAYYYYYY

nice
Are you back home?
A whole day more!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:15
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:15
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:14
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:13

YOU ARE?
I love y’all too much to just leave
YAYYYYYY

nice
Are you back home?
A whole day more!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aww but how did that disease cure so easily?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:16
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:15
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:15
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:14
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:14

I love y’all too much to just leave
YAYYYYYY

nice
Are you back home?
A whole day more!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aww but how did that disease cure so easily?
I was out for a week... after the surgery. that helped too

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:18
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:16
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:15
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:15
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:14

YAYYYYYY

nice
Are you back home?
A whole day more!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aww but how did that disease cure so easily?
I was out for a week... after the surgery. that helped too
Ohh that’s nice!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:19
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:18
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:16
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:15
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:15

Are you back home?
A whole day more!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aww but how did that disease cure so easily?
I was out for a week... after the surgery. that helped too
Ohh that’s nice!
In total I was here for a month

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:20
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:19
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:18
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:16
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:15

A whole day more!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aww but how did that disease cure so easily?
I was out for a week... after the surgery. that helped too
Ohh that’s nice!
In total I was here for a month
I feel so damn bad for ya…you’re here now, which is what matters

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe