OOC Let's Chat!

LAVV!!! HANA!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:05
Hana Suzuki wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:05 HII. IM BACKK
Hana! Hru?
I’m good, finally relieved after all the most important exams not the most important but stillare doneee


HI LILY
Last edited by Hana Suzuki on 5 Jun 2026, 10:08, edited 1 time in total.

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:07
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:05
Hana Suzuki wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:05 HII. IM BACKK
Hana! Hru?
I’m good, finally relieved after all the most important exams are doneee
That's good, how did they go??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:07
Hana Suzuki wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:07
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:05
Hana Suzuki wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:05 HII. IM BACKK
Hana! Hru?
I’m good, finally relieved after all the most important exams are doneee
That's good, how did they go??
Its pretty good.

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:07
Hana Suzuki wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:07
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:05
Hana Suzuki wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:05 HII. IM BACKK
Hana! Hru?
I’m good, finally relieved after all the most important exams are doneee
That's good, how did they go??
Its pretty good.
That's nice!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:07
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:05
Hana Suzuki wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:05 HII. IM BACKK
Hana! Hru?
I’m good, finally relieved after all the most important exams not the most important but stillare doneee


HI LILY
Oohh... nice!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:09
Hana Suzuki wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:07
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:05
Hana Suzuki wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:05 HII. IM BACKK
Hana! Hru?
I’m good, finally relieved after all the most important exams not the most important but stillare doneee


HI LILY
Oohh... nice!
LAVVVVVVVVVVV

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:11
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:09
Hana Suzuki wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:07
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:05
Hana Suzuki wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:05 HII. IM BACKK
Hana! Hru?
I’m good, finally relieved after all the most important exams not the most important but stillare doneee


HI LILY
Oohh... nice!
LAVVVVVVVVVVV
BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..

MAHHH BESTIEEEEEEEEE........ DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:11
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:09
Hana Suzuki wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:07
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:05

Hana! Hru?
I’m good, finally relieved after all the most important exams not the most important but stillare doneee


HI LILY
Oohh... nice!
LAVVVVVVVVVVV
BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..

MAHHH BESTIEEEEEEEEE........ DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IMMM. STAYYIIINGGGGGGGG
Anyways, how’s your health!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:12
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:11
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:09
Hana Suzuki wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:07

I’m good, finally relieved after all the most important exams not the most important but stillare doneee


HI LILY
Oohh... nice!
LAVVVVVVVVVVV
BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..

MAHHH BESTIEEEEEEEEE........ DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IMMM. STAYYIIINGGGGGGGG
Anyways, how’s your health!
YOU ARE?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9