Back 4493 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:22
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:20 now i gotta hope the chat's flooded before Lily is online- Aw crap forgot you could do that
lmao ngl i was already looking back hehehe i do stalk the chat a lot
Creepy-
OOC Let's Chat!
I kind of do and kind of don’t. It depends how interested I am. And this topic, I’m interested in.
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:22
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:22
Brian Phillips wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:20 now i gotta hope the chat's flooded before Lily is online- Aw crap forgot you could do that
lmao ngl i was already looking back hehehe i do stalk the chat a lot
Creepy-
nahhh lmao i just like being informed
@colin mccoire is the one who owled me a literal 20 seconds after i posted something baikim related in my ency hahalove you coco <3 never change

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
if anything im getting backup-
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi ! I need someone to do the RP in train with me because my partner is not really active…

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 20:08 Baking is the best bruh. but im like a gamer\baker\chef. im gonna game right now playing asgards wrath 2. Then think of recipes. Yes, I make my own recipes.
i loveee baking! do you prefer more savory dishes or more baking/pastry?
Brian Phillips wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 00:17
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 00:16
Brian Phillips wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 00:11 i cant wait for it to be 7
Girlfriend???
ok shush you
hehehehe <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:26
Brian Phillips wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 20:08 Baking is the best bruh. but im like a gamer\baker\chef. im gonna game right now playing asgards wrath 2. Then think of recipes. Yes, I make my own recipes.
i loveee baking! do you prefer more savory dishes or more baking/pastry?
Brian Phillips wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 00:17
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 00:16
Brian Phillips wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 00:11 i cant wait for it to be 7
Girlfriend???
ok shush you
hehehehe <3
NOOOOO YOU SUCK
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:20 :eyes: no one?? really???
fine i'll look back in chat
Brian likes someone and his 5 days with out her are almost up

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 17:27
Good morning!
THEY BE TEASING ME AGAIN HELPPPPPPPP. Also good morning
Back 4493 / 18141