18 Feb 2024, 00:24
Let's Chat!
OofKaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:19Aw. To no one’s surprise, Kaitlyn is trusting. Break her trust, and well, good luck getting it back.Minnie Duke wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 23:55Minnie could not do that. She doesn't really trust that many people...Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 23:44Kaitlyn would. And she does trust Annette.Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 22:43 Random but,
Would anyone here can handle being in the same room with my character and trust her? ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_![]()
But yeah don’t trust someone after they break it
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
18 Feb 2024, 00:27
Let's Chat!
im back muwhaha and to answer your question delainie of when I wished it was Tuesday is Because then I can start chatting with someone again.
18 Feb 2024, 00:30
Let's Chat!
Yup!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:24OofKaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:19Aw. To no one’s surprise, Kaitlyn is trusting. Break her trust, and well, good luck getting it back.Minnie Duke wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 23:55Minnie could not do that. She doesn't really trust that many people...Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 23:44Kaitlyn would. And she does trust Annette.Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 22:43 Random but,
Would anyone here can handle being in the same room with my character and trust her? ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_![]()
But yeah don’t trust someone after they break it
I haven’t written Kaitlyn mad yet, but anyone that breaks her trust may experience that.
Yes, we know. Young love.Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:27 im back muwhaha and to answer your question delainie of when I wished it was Tuesday is Because then I can start chatting with someone again.
18 Feb 2024, 00:32
Let's Chat!
*dances*
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
18 Feb 2024, 00:34
Let's Chat!
a bit better ig, stayed in my room the whole time yesterday so i guess that took my mind off everything...
18 Feb 2024, 00:39
Let's Chat!
Lol yupKaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:30Yup!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:24OofKaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:19Aw. To no one’s surprise, Kaitlyn is trusting. Break her trust, and well, good luck getting it back.Minnie Duke wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 23:55Minnie could not do that. She doesn't really trust that many people...![]()
But yeah don’t trust someone after they break it![]()
I haven’t written Kaitlyn mad yet, but anyone that breaks her trust may experience that.
Yes, we know. Young love.Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:27 im back muwhaha and to answer your question delainie of when I wished it was Tuesday is Because then I can start chatting with someone again.![]()
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
18 Feb 2024, 00:49
Let's Chat!
I’m glad to hear it!Paige Mallary wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:34a bit better ig, stayed in my room the whole time yesterday so i guess that took my mind off everything...
18 Feb 2024, 00:58
Let's Chat!
*sighs* Hi Brian!!!! Is your 5 day weekend over yetBrian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 00:27 im back muwhaha and to answer your question delainie of when I wished it was Tuesday is Because then I can start chatting with someone again.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews