Back 4445 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

i need to Think of a hot sauce but I don't know what hot sauce...
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 20:17 Ooh fun!!
What should I bake??
Depends really. Whatcha in the mood for?
OOC Let's Chat!
Argahlon Vexius wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 20:21
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 20:17 Ooh fun!!
What should I bake??
Depends really. Whatcha in the mood for?
Yeah don't ask us You're the one baking. If you're the one asking someone to choose what you're gonna bake, it just gets rid of all the fun. Trust me. I've had a lot of those encounters during my baking times. But you always want to make sure that you think about what you wanna bake.
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 20:36
Argahlon Vexius wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 20:21
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 17 Feb 2024, 20:17 Ooh fun!!
What should I bake??
Depends really. Whatcha in the mood for?
Yeah don't ask us You're the one baking. If you're the one asking someone to choose what you're gonna bake, it just gets rid of all the fun. Trust me. I've had a lot of those encounters during my baking times. But you always want to make sure that you think about what you wanna bake.
Hah yeah. I usually make cookies but I don’t rly want them rn

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Salutation.

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
ugh why cant it be Tuesday already
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii
Why do u wnat it to be Tuesday??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
HEYYYY

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Random but,

Would anyone here can handle being in the same room with my character and trust her? ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Es would


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate
Back 4445 / 18141