OOC Let's Chat!

Nyra Eberl wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 18:11 Oh sorry Julia

I didn’t want to copy u :cry: :sweatingbullets:
its okay! it wasn't copying! many people advertise here. you just rminded me so thanks!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:23
Emiline Hunter wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:21 Hazel! :wow: :eyes:
EMILINE!!!! I replied to the high house thread for both accounts! :biggrin:

I'll probably reply after moderation, in 3 weeks or if everyone else responds lol

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 18:14
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:23
Emiline Hunter wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:21 Hazel! :wow: :eyes:
EMILINE!!!! I replied to the high house thread for both accounts! :biggrin:
I'll probably reply after moderation, in 3 weeks or if everyone else responds lol
Alright! <3 Im going to work on the Axel thread! Ill try have it post by next week on Wednesday.

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Nothing like wandering around a store looking for where you collect stuff you ordered online :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 18:15
Emiline Hunter wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 18:14
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:23
Emiline Hunter wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:21 Hazel! :wow: :eyes:
EMILINE!!!! I replied to the high house thread for both accounts! :biggrin:
I'll probably reply after moderation, in 3 weeks or if everyone else responds lol
Alright! <3 Im going to work on the Axel thread! Ill try have it post by next week on Wednesday.
If you guys want, you can post these as goals in my 'RP Support' Thread (its in 'at the counter chat'). Just for fun (might be adding prizes soon...)

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 18:15
Emiline Hunter wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 18:14
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:23
Emiline Hunter wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:21 Hazel! :wow: :eyes:
EMILINE!!!! I replied to the high house thread for both accounts! :biggrin:
I'll probably reply after moderation, in 3 weeks or if everyone else responds lol
Alright! <3 Im going to work on the Axel thread! Ill try have it post by next week on Wednesday.
:wow:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 18:18
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 18:15
Emiline Hunter wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 18:14
Hazel Nelson wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:23
Emiline Hunter wrote: 22 Jan 2026, 17:21 Hazel! :wow: :eyes:
EMILINE!!!! I replied to the high house thread for both accounts! :biggrin:
I'll probably reply after moderation, in 3 weeks or if everyone else responds lol
Alright! <3 Im going to work on the Axel thread! Ill try have it post by next week on Wednesday.
:wow:
Id say Tuesday but I'm not going to be here then! I have league finals

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm working on chapter 7 of ma story

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Finally going to sleep. Goodnight guys! JUST REALIZED ITS 10:30 HERE!!!
HOW WILL I WAKE UP AT 5:30 FOR SCHOOL?!?!?!?!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Night Julia!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|