Back 4211 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks ! OMG pinterest pictures are sooooooooooo beautiful !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Ikr lol
Pinterest is greattt

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 20:40 Yoooooooooooooooooooooo
Chek what i did :
Reducio
Image posted by the member
nice! Looks, good!
OOC Let's Chat!
Does anyone play piano?

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]When I was a child I did, not anymore tho

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Not piano no. Guitar tho

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh. I play Violin and piano

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I play the guitar. I can play Get a Guitar by RIIZE on my guitar, and I can also dance to the song

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 10 Feb 2024, 21:03 Oh. I play Violin and piano
No-don't join the dark side, play viola!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Hehe Violin has more solos tho.

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
Back 4211 / 18141