Back 4127 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Bailey Glade wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:40
Sabine Blumenthal wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:36 Afternoon everyone!

Errands are one of my favorite things I get to put on for the site. Such a blast seeing how students take the prompts and have fun with it.
afternoon professor!!!
I love all of the errands!!! im working on a reply for your 2,4,6 great one and honestly im having a blast with it!!! lots of credit to @kim sato @Eun-ji Lee Hunt and @Hanako Tone for interacting with Bai - im enjoying writing my reply!!

i'll have to finish it after my piano lesson tho - im heading out for a bit, see yall later! take care dearies <3
I read through your reply as I was completing my mod post--always lovely to see what you do with Bailey! Have fun at piano lessons!

"Iโ€™m Bean."

STA 10 | EVA 7 | STR 5 | WIS 20 | ARC 15 | ACC 13
OOC Let's Chat!
Face plants onto the ground

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
That never feels good haha
OOC Let's Chat!
Sabine Blumenthal wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:42
Bailey Glade wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:40
Sabine Blumenthal wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:36 Afternoon everyone!

Errands are one of my favorite things I get to put on for the site. Such a blast seeing how students take the prompts and have fun with it.
afternoon professor!!!
I love all of the errands!!! im working on a reply for your 2,4,6 great one and honestly im having a blast with it!!! lots of credit to @kim sato @Eun-ji Lee Hunt and @Hanako Tone for interacting with Bai - im enjoying writing my reply!!

i'll have to finish it after my piano lesson tho - im heading out for a bit, see yall later! take care dearies <3
I read through your reply as I was completing my mod post--always lovely to see what you do with Bailey! Have fun at piano lessons!
Theyโ€™re so much fun to complete! Kaitlyn is bringing a partner, and weโ€™re currently rping my character asking hers. Iโ€™m sure ours will be awesome, as well.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:49
Sabine Blumenthal wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:42
Bailey Glade wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:40
Sabine Blumenthal wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:36 Afternoon everyone!

Errands are one of my favorite things I get to put on for the site. Such a blast seeing how students take the prompts and have fun with it.
afternoon professor!!!
I love all of the errands!!! im working on a reply for your 2,4,6 great one and honestly im having a blast with it!!! lots of credit to @kim sato @Eun-ji Lee Hunt and @Hanako Tone for interacting with Bai - im enjoying writing my reply!!

i'll have to finish it after my piano lesson tho - im heading out for a bit, see yall later! take care dearies <3
I read through your reply as I was completing my mod post--always lovely to see what you do with Bailey! Have fun at piano lessons!
Theyโ€™re so much fun to complete! Kaitlyn is bringing a partner, and weโ€™re currently rping my character asking hers. Iโ€™m sure ours will be awesome, as well.
So fun! I can't wait to see Kaitlyn in her partner tearing up the ballroom floor.

"Iโ€™m Bean."

STA 10 | EVA 7 | STR 5 | WIS 20 | ARC 15 | ACC 13
OOC Let's Chat!
hey everyone !!

Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
OOC Let's Chat!
Sabine Blumenthal wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:57
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:49
Sabine Blumenthal wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:42
Bailey Glade wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:40
Sabine Blumenthal wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:36 Afternoon everyone!

Errands are one of my favorite things I get to put on for the site. Such a blast seeing how students take the prompts and have fun with it.
afternoon professor!!!
I love all of the errands!!! im working on a reply for your 2,4,6 great one and honestly im having a blast with it!!! lots of credit to @kim sato @Eun-ji Lee Hunt and @Hanako Tone for interacting with Bai - im enjoying writing my reply!!

i'll have to finish it after my piano lesson tho - im heading out for a bit, see yall later! take care dearies <3
I read through your reply as I was completing my mod post--always lovely to see what you do with Bailey! Have fun at piano lessons!
Theyโ€™re so much fun to complete! Kaitlyn is bringing a partner, and weโ€™re currently rping my character asking hers. Iโ€™m sure ours will be awesome, as well.
So fun! I can't wait to see Kaitlyn in her partner tearing up the ballroom floor.
Since she chose her partner, maybe! :) <3
Jam Chong wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 18:11 hey everyone !!
Hi Jam!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Jam !

I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff <3
OOC Let's Chat!
hellooo how are yall ??

Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
Back 4127 / 18141