8 Feb 2024, 17:42
Let's Chat!
I read through your reply as I was completing my mod post--always lovely to see what you do with Bailey! Have fun at piano lessons!Bailey Glade wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:40afternoon professor!!!Sabine Blumenthal wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:36 Afternoon everyone!
Errands are one of my favorite things I get to put on for the site. Such a blast seeing how students take the prompts and have fun with it.
I love all of the errands!!! im working on a reply for your 2,4,6 great one and honestly im having a blast with it!!! lots of credit to @kim sato @Eun-ji Lee Hunt and @Hanako Tone for interacting with Bai - im enjoying writing my reply!!
i'll have to finish it after my piano lesson tho - im heading out for a bit, see yall later! take care dearies![]()
"Iโm Bean."
STA 10 | EVA 7 | STR 5 | WIS 20 | ARC 15 | ACC 13
STA 10 | EVA 7 | STR 5 | WIS 20 | ARC 15 | ACC 13
8 Feb 2024, 17:44
Let's Chat!
Face plants onto the ground
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
8 Feb 2024, 17:49
Let's Chat!
Theyโre so much fun to complete! Kaitlyn is bringing a partner, and weโre currently rping my character asking hers. Iโm sure ours will be awesome, as well.Sabine Blumenthal wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:42I read through your reply as I was completing my mod post--always lovely to see what you do with Bailey! Have fun at piano lessons!Bailey Glade wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:40afternoon professor!!!Sabine Blumenthal wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:36 Afternoon everyone!
Errands are one of my favorite things I get to put on for the site. Such a blast seeing how students take the prompts and have fun with it.
I love all of the errands!!! im working on a reply for your 2,4,6 great one and honestly im having a blast with it!!! lots of credit to @kim sato @Eun-ji Lee Hunt and @Hanako Tone for interacting with Bai - im enjoying writing my reply!!
i'll have to finish it after my piano lesson tho - im heading out for a bit, see yall later! take care dearies![]()
8 Feb 2024, 17:57
Let's Chat!
So fun! I can't wait to see Kaitlyn in her partner tearing up the ballroom floor.Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:49Theyโre so much fun to complete! Kaitlyn is bringing a partner, and weโre currently rping my character asking hers. Iโm sure ours will be awesome, as well.Sabine Blumenthal wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:42I read through your reply as I was completing my mod post--always lovely to see what you do with Bailey! Have fun at piano lessons!Bailey Glade wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:40afternoon professor!!!Sabine Blumenthal wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:36 Afternoon everyone!
Errands are one of my favorite things I get to put on for the site. Such a blast seeing how students take the prompts and have fun with it.
I love all of the errands!!! im working on a reply for your 2,4,6 great one and honestly im having a blast with it!!! lots of credit to @kim sato @Eun-ji Lee Hunt and @Hanako Tone for interacting with Bai - im enjoying writing my reply!!
i'll have to finish it after my piano lesson tho - im heading out for a bit, see yall later! take care dearies![]()
"Iโm Bean."
STA 10 | EVA 7 | STR 5 | WIS 20 | ARC 15 | ACC 13
STA 10 | EVA 7 | STR 5 | WIS 20 | ARC 15 | ACC 13
8 Feb 2024, 18:16
Let's Chat!
Since she chose her partner, maybe!Sabine Blumenthal wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:57So fun! I can't wait to see Kaitlyn in her partner tearing up the ballroom floor.Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:49Theyโre so much fun to complete! Kaitlyn is bringing a partner, and weโre currently rping my character asking hers. Iโm sure ours will be awesome, as well.Sabine Blumenthal wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:42I read through your reply as I was completing my mod post--always lovely to see what you do with Bailey! Have fun at piano lessons!Bailey Glade wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:40afternoon professor!!!Sabine Blumenthal wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:36 Afternoon everyone!
Errands are one of my favorite things I get to put on for the site. Such a blast seeing how students take the prompts and have fun with it.
I love all of the errands!!! im working on a reply for your 2,4,6 great one and honestly im having a blast with it!!! lots of credit to @kim sato @Eun-ji Lee Hunt and @Hanako Tone for interacting with Bai - im enjoying writing my reply!!
i'll have to finish it after my piano lesson tho - im heading out for a bit, see yall later! take care dearies![]()
Hi Jam!
8 Feb 2024, 18:18
Let's Chat!
Hi Jam !
I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff
8 Feb 2024, 18:19
Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish