Back 4126 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:31
Bailey Glade wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:27 ohh new errand is up guysss!!! @Argento Perceval-Phelan this will be fun tysm!! <3
You are welcome, Ms. Glade!!
Inara Yang wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:29 ERRAND?

*goes to find it*
Drops the Sign up link!
Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:29 Hol on- how do you even sign up for those things? i litterally just got accepted like last week
Just use the sign up code :)
<3 :)

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:28
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:27 Lol. I love the new Transfiguration errand just posted.
me too!!! im so excited lol hopefully i'll have time to reply this afternoon!
I’ll post mine later today, hopefully.

Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:29 Hol on- how do you even sign up for those things? i litterally just got accepted like last week
There’s a sign up for it. But, as long as your post meets the requirements, you get rewards at the end.
OOC Let's Chat!
Im gonna have to try and do all events lol- poor hufflepuff
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:32
Bailey Glade wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:28
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:27 Lol. I love the new Transfiguration errand just posted.
me too!!! im so excited lol hopefully i'll have time to reply this afternoon!
I’ll post mine later today, hopefully.

Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:29 Hol on- how do you even sign up for those things? i litterally just got accepted like last week
There’s a sign up for it. But, as long as your post meets the requirements, you get rewards at the end.
i'll post mine later too i hope! i have two other errands im gonna reply/post in first tho

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:26
Keith Moore wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:22 I'm waitng for replies.

How are you Miss Hazelriggs?
I can't lie, It's been a busy day for me to be honest. Considering that I still have some homeworks that I haven't done yet-..
Ahahahah.. :sulk:

But how about you?
I also have homework to do tonight- I'm- okay- for the most part-


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
...Hm.
I wonder what House that's popular for the students to get in.

Keith Moore wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:34
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:26
Keith Moore wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:22 I'm waitng for replies.

How are you Miss Hazelriggs?
I can't lie, It's been a busy day for me to be honest. Considering that I still have some homeworks that I haven't done yet-..
Ahahahah.. :sulk:

But how about you?
I also have homework to do tonight- I'm- okay- for the most part-
Aaa good luck for you! Though I'm not so sure about mine since one of the assignments I have would be far more easier to do in group but I don't seem to get anyone ;_;
Last edited by Annette Hazelriggs on 8 Feb 2024, 17:37, edited 2 times in total.

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:33 Im gonna have to try and do all events lol- poor hufflepuff
Good luck! The dance one and the transfiguration are both 400 words. The cupcake one is 600 words. But, you can do it.
Bailey Glade wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:33
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:32
Bailey Glade wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:28
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:27 Lol. I love the new Transfiguration errand just posted.
me too!!! im so excited lol hopefully i'll have time to reply this afternoon!
I’ll post mine later today, hopefully.

Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:29 Hol on- how do you even sign up for those things? i litterally just got accepted like last week
There’s a sign up for it. But, as long as your post meets the requirements, you get rewards at the end.
i'll post mine later too i hope! i have two other errands im gonna reply/post in first tho
Yay! I can’t post in either of them yet, so I should have time later for it.
OOC Let's Chat!
Afternoon everyone!

Errands are one of my favorite things I get to put on for the site. Such a blast seeing how students take the prompts and have fun with it.

"I’m Bean."

STA 10 | EVA 7 | STR 5 | WIS 20 | ARC 15 | ACC 13
OOC Let's Chat!
Does anyone like how when i think of a single rp idea 50 others come to mind. :lookup:
OOC Let's Chat!
Sabine Blumenthal wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:36 Afternoon everyone!

Errands are one of my favorite things I get to put on for the site. Such a blast seeing how students take the prompts and have fun with it.
afternoon professor!!!
I love all of the errands!!! im working on a reply for your 2,4,6 great one and honestly im having a blast with it!!! lots of credit to @kim sato @Eun-ji Lee Hunt and @Hanako Tone for interacting with Bai - im enjoying writing my reply!!

i'll have to finish it after my piano lesson tho - im heading out for a bit, see yall later! take care dearies <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Back 4126 / 18141