Back 4114 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 00:14
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 00:08 Hi fans of PJ and HotO ! I created a club for this and you just need to send me a test by owl to be in ! Hoping that people will like it !
Ooo, so many clubs!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 00:11 Hey Kaitlyn!
Hru??
Alright, how about you, Delainie?
I’m good!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh. I love it, me ! Heyaaaaaaaaaa everybody !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
*giggles* awesome!

Ooo, tomorrow I could adopt a bunny …. I just need time to write the rp for it.
OOC Let's Chat!
How is everyone !?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyy!

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good. But I keep forgetting to get my daily income of sickles. I really want a ferret! :sad:

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 00:15 *giggles* awesome!

Ooo, tomorrow I could adopt a bunny …. I just need time to write the rp for it.
Ooh yesssss
Bunnies 4lifeeeeeeee

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone! <3

I’m also super forgetful with the daily income. I didn’t realize it for the first three days, after joining. I want to move the time up for myself, but I keep failing to get it in time. :(
OOC Let's Chat!
I want to get chocolate frogs and bertie botts bean but I don't have enough money to get the permission slip
OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Johnson wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 00:59 I want to get chocolate frogs and bertie botts bean but I don't have enough money to get the permission slip
Yeah, it does take a while to accumulate. I’m sorry! :(

The current bean is in the
Reducio
headmaster’s office
, you don’t need the slip for that
Last edited by Kaitlyn Connor on 8 Feb 2024, 01:24, edited 2 times in total.
Back 4114 / 18141