Back 4029 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'm good. I think

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
I like your new pfp Victoria!

March
☚ 𝔹𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 𝕒𝕣𝕖 π• π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒π•ͺ β˜›
Iris
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice ! I like youre profile picture !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks. I think this photo reflects Victoria more

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
Dance dance dance until the day I die
πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒ


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey πŸ‘‹


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyooooooooo

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 4029 / 18141