Back 4026 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Me tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
It's not simple to do an history about that because Rowan is a muggle born and we need something that can fix with allllllllllll this. :sweatingbullets:

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Fun-ish!
Last edited by Quinn Brook on 3 Feb 2024, 23:14, edited 1 time in total.

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Mmm, not an easy predicament. But, you’re creative, I’m sure you’ll think of something! :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 23:13 Mmm, not an easy predicament. But, you’re creative, I’m sure you’ll think of something! :)
I'm sure you will!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Rowan
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiii

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
talk to you all tomorrow everyone
OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Johnson wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 23:41 talk to you all tomorrow everyone
Good night, Amanda!
Back 4026 / 18141