The Fantasy Club
Oh right right nice
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
The Fantasy Club
Share the name omgDelainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 02:29 Yeah. I have the first one. I’ll probs read it soon. Tho I’m currently in another *not fantasy* book series atm
There are a few other books besides these too like chalice of the gods! Omg I enjoy these series so much srsly
The Fantasy Club
The Inheritance GamesViolet Rohr wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 02:57Share the name omgDelainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 02:29 Yeah. I have the first one. I’ll probs read it soon. Tho I’m currently in another *not fantasy* book series atm
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
The Fantasy Club
Oh wow, that's in my reading list!
The Fantasy Club
I’m only halfway through the the first one and it’s soooo good man!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
The Fantasy Club
Gn!! Also, 6k postsssssss!!!!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
The Fantasy Club
You’ll be at 1k soon!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”