25 Jan 2024, 21:19
Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo! Up to you, but I like your current one!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
25 Jan 2024, 21:23
Let's Chat!
I have a few options hehehe but I'm on my iPad so youโll have to seeโฆ
STAโฟ9๏นEVAโฟ5๏นSTRโฟ4 WISโฟ7๏นARCโฟ4๏นACCโฟ6 |
๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐ ๐ค๐ค๐ ๐๐ โ the end of beginnings |
25 Jan 2024, 21:25
Let's Chat!
[quote]Ok
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
25 Jan 2024, 21:37
Let's Chat!
Do you like this one?
STAโฟ9๏นEVAโฟ5๏นSTRโฟ4 WISโฟ7๏นARCโฟ4๏นACCโฟ6 |
๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐ ๐ค๐ค๐ ๐๐ โ the end of beginnings |
25 Jan 2024, 21:38
Let's Chat!
[quote]I like it! It's so pretty!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
25 Jan 2024, 21:54
Let's Chat!
tysmmm
imma keep it i love it too
STAโฟ9๏นEVAโฟ5๏นSTRโฟ4 WISโฟ7๏นARCโฟ4๏นACCโฟ6 |
๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐ ๐ค๐ค๐ ๐๐ โ the end of beginnings |
25 Jan 2024, 21:57
Let's Chat!
[quote]Yay!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
25 Jan 2024, 22:03
Let's Chat!
25 Jan 2024, 22:14
Let's Chat!
Hiya!!!
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ