23 Jan 2024, 01:12
Let's Chat!
I'm good, how about you?Willow Byrne wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:11How are you doing?
23 Jan 2024, 01:12
Let's Chat!
Pretty good! I'm mostly caught up on my work so that's niceKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:12I'm good, how about you?Willow Byrne wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:11How are you doing?
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
23 Jan 2024, 01:13
Let's Chat!
Awesome! I've been somewhat productive so far tonight.Willow Byrne wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:12Pretty good! I'm mostly caught up on my work so that's niceKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:12I'm good, how about you?Willow Byrne wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:11How are you doing?![]()
23 Jan 2024, 01:15
Let's Chat!
That's good to hear! I'm a major procrastinator so I'm always super proud of myself for doing everything I need to do on time lolKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:13Awesome! I've been somewhat productive so far tonight.Willow Byrne wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:12Pretty good! I'm mostly caught up on my work so that's niceKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:12I'm good, how about you?![]()
That sounds cool!
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
23 Jan 2024, 01:16
Let's Chat!
Nice! Enjoy!
Oh, so am I. I've written 5 role-play posts today, so far.Willow Byrne wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:15That's good to hear! I'm a major procrastinator so I'm always super proud of myself for doing everything I need to do on time lolKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:13Awesome! I've been somewhat productive so far tonight.Willow Byrne wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:12Pretty good! I'm mostly caught up on my work so that's nice![]()
![]()
23 Jan 2024, 01:17
Let's Chat!
Cool! I've done 1- and worked on plans for some other rps that I'm going to start. I have a LOT of ideasKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:16Nice! Enjoy!
Oh, so am I. I've written 5 role-play posts today, so far.Willow Byrne wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:15That's good to hear! I'm a major procrastinator so I'm always super proud of myself for doing everything I need to do on time lolKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:13Awesome! I've been somewhat productive so far tonight.![]()
![]()
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
23 Jan 2024, 01:24
Let's Chat!
That's what this site is all about- roleplaying with other characters! Here are some links to info on writing Rps
Forum Navigation
Socialization at Hogwarts
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
23 Jan 2024, 01:26
Let's Chat!
nice! I need to have more plots.Willow Byrne wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:17Cool! I've done 1- and worked on plans for some other rps that I'm going to start. I have a LOT of ideasKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:16Nice! Enjoy!
Oh, so am I. I've written 5 role-play posts today, so far.Willow Byrne wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:15That's good to hear! I'm a major procrastinator so I'm always super proud of myself for doing everything I need to do on time lol![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
There is also the Roleplay Requests board on here. Hit the back button on this site above this topic. It should be in the list of topics near the top.