Back 3853 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Willow Byrne wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:11
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:11
Willow Byrne wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:09 Hey lovely people! <3
Hi Willow! <3
How are you doing?
I'm good, how about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:12
Willow Byrne wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:11
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:11
Willow Byrne wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:09 Hey lovely people! <3
Hi Willow! <3
How are you doing?
I'm good, how about you?
Pretty good! I'm mostly caught up on my work so that's nice :)

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Byrne wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:12
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:12
Willow Byrne wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:11
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:11
Willow Byrne wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:09 Hey lovely people! <3
Hi Willow! <3
How are you doing?
I'm good, how about you?
Pretty good! I'm mostly caught up on my work so that's nice :)
Awesome! I've been somewhat productive so far tonight.
OOC Let's Chat!
Just getting ready for my LARP this weekend
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:13
Willow Byrne wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:12
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:12
Willow Byrne wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:11
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:11

Hi Willow! <3
How are you doing?
I'm good, how about you?
Pretty good! I'm mostly caught up on my work so that's nice :)
Awesome! I've been somewhat productive so far tonight.
That's good to hear! I'm a major procrastinator so I'm always super proud of myself for doing everything I need to do on time lol :lol:
James Powell wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:14 Just getting ready for my LARP this weekend
That sounds cool! <3

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
James Powell wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:14 Just getting ready for my LARP this weekend
Nice! Enjoy!
Willow Byrne wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:15
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:13
Willow Byrne wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:12
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:12
Willow Byrne wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:11

How are you doing?
I'm good, how about you?
Pretty good! I'm mostly caught up on my work so that's nice :)
Awesome! I've been somewhat productive so far tonight.
That's good to hear! I'm a major procrastinator so I'm always super proud of myself for doing everything I need to do on time lol :lol:
Oh, so am I. I've written 5 role-play posts today, so far. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:16
James Powell wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:14 Just getting ready for my LARP this weekend
Nice! Enjoy!
Willow Byrne wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:15
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:13
Willow Byrne wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:12
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:12

I'm good, how about you?
Pretty good! I'm mostly caught up on my work so that's nice :)
Awesome! I've been somewhat productive so far tonight.
That's good to hear! I'm a major procrastinator so I'm always super proud of myself for doing everything I need to do on time lol :lol:
Oh, so am I. I've written 5 role-play posts today, so far. :)
Cool! I've done 1- and worked on plans for some other rps that I'm going to start. I have a LOT of ideas :sweatingbullets: :grin:

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
I never written an RP post before.
OOC Let's Chat!
James Powell wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:18 I never written an RP post before.
That's what this site is all about- roleplaying with other characters! Here are some links to info on writing Rps ;)
Forum Navigation
Socialization at Hogwarts

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Byrne wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:17
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:16
James Powell wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:14 Just getting ready for my LARP this weekend
Nice! Enjoy!
Willow Byrne wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:15
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:13
Willow Byrne wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:12

Pretty good! I'm mostly caught up on my work so that's nice :)
Awesome! I've been somewhat productive so far tonight.
That's good to hear! I'm a major procrastinator so I'm always super proud of myself for doing everything I need to do on time lol :lol:
Oh, so am I. I've written 5 role-play posts today, so far. :)
Cool! I've done 1- and worked on plans for some other rps that I'm going to start. I have a LOT of ideas :sweatingbullets: :grin:
nice! I need to have more plots.
James Powell wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:18 I never written an RP post before.
There is also the Roleplay Requests board on here. Hit the back button on this site above this topic. It should be in the list of topics near the top. :)
Back 3853 / 18141