Back 3852 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

ikr the weekend passed so quickly!

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I hate Mondays and my computer is being very slow!
OOC Let's Chat!
aw that's sad yeah i hate Mondays to but today wasn't that bad for me

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
yea hru tho?

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
*pops back in* Hi! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey lovely people! <3

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Byrne wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:09 Hey lovely people! <3
Hi Willow! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:11
Willow Byrne wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 01:09 Hey lovely people! <3
Hi Willow! <3
How are you doing?

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Back 3852 / 18141