16 Jan 2024, 15:01
Let's Chat!
eepy
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
16 Jan 2024, 15:03
Let's Chat!
I was planning to do the same thing Henry VIII did but if you plan on running away, then Im okay with that tooAtlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:59I value my friends, I'll opt for 2 and I shall run away afterwards heheElisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:58Either kill them both off or I will marry youAtlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:54Deal declined, Renelle is a firstie prefect like me, we shall both drown in stress of dealing with troublemakers at a young ageElisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:49How about we make a deal?
Lets get rid of Renelle and maybe Clark cuz he was the one who actually started it, after that we can live our lives peacefully as a bully nd victim, what do you say
Clark is entertaining, imagine not having him on Hogwarts hehe
Also NO MARRIAGE. Mr/Mrs Anderson won't bully me![]()
(Best blackmail ever)
Gtg, bye friends (:
Bye (Tho I am not a friend
)
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
16 Jan 2024, 15:22
Let's Chat!
Heya
There is not much, just the usual chaos, You will get used to it
What about you
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
16 Jan 2024, 15:27
Let's Chat!
the music my biology teacehr plays makes me so sleepy cause its the type of music i listen to to go to sleep, and its quiet so that makes my brain go "oh it's bedtime"
thats called classical conditioning
thats called classical conditioning
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
16 Jan 2024, 15:39
Let's Chat!
Pretty well, thank you! In school at the moment.Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 11:40I am good! How are you?
Good evening from the future haha!! How are you doing Mister Mason?
Hello Ms. Byrne! How is everything going?
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
16 Jan 2024, 15:42
Let's Chat!
Have fun Trace!
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
