16 Jan 2024, 14:47
Let's Chat!
No marriage then, I won't sobElisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:43YOU ARE NOT ATLAS, THE ATLAS I LOVE TO BULLY DOESNT CRY EASILY,Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:42Whaaaa noooooooooooooooooo.Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:36WaitAtlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:34Yessssssss no more wedding. At least you won't have Anderson as your last name. FREE AT LAST XDElisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:29
I do care about you, but lets party now cuz we have finally ESCAPED THE WEDDING
![]()
, You had started imagining me with Anderson last name?
@Renelle Dalton have you hacked into Atlas's account![]()
![]()
YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM I LOVE (As a bully)
16 Jan 2024, 14:48
Let's Chat!
Ren is a little⦠chaotic at timesElisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:43YOU ARE NOT ATLAS, THE ATLAS I LOVE TO BULLY DOESNT CRY EASILY,Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:42Whaaaa noooooooooooooooooo.Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:36WaitAtlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:34Yessssssss no more wedding. At least you won't have Anderson as your last name. FREE AT LAST XDElisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:29
I do care about you, but lets party now cuz we have finally ESCAPED THE WEDDING
![]()
, You had started imagining me with Anderson last name?
@Renelle Dalton have you hacked into Atlas's account![]()
![]()
YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM I LOVE (As a bully)
Facts!
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
16 Jan 2024, 14:49
Let's Chat!
How about we make a deal?Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:47No marriage then, I won't sobElisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:43YOU ARE NOT ATLAS, THE ATLAS I LOVE TO BULLY DOESNT CRY EASILY,Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:42Whaaaa noooooooooooooooooo.Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:36WaitAtlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:34
Yessssssss no more wedding. At least you won't have Anderson as your last name. FREE AT LAST XD, You had started imagining me with Anderson last name?
@Renelle Dalton have you hacked into Atlas's account![]()
![]()
YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM I LOVE (As a bully)
Lets get rid of Renelle and maybe Clark cuz he was the one who actually started it, after that we can live our lives peacefully as a bully nd victim, what do you say
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
16 Jan 2024, 14:50
Let's Chat!
Nah nah nah sry to barge in here but Renelle stays!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:49How about we make a deal?Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:47No marriage then, I won't sobElisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:43YOU ARE NOT ATLAS, THE ATLAS I LOVE TO BULLY DOESNT CRY EASILY,Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:42Whaaaa noooooooooooooooooo.Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:36
Wait, You had started imagining me with Anderson last name?
@Renelle Dalton have you hacked into Atlas's account![]()
![]()
YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM I LOVE (As a bully)
Lets get rid of Renelle and maybe Clark cuz he was the one who actually started it, after that we can live our lives peacefully as a bully nd victim, what do you say
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
16 Jan 2024, 14:51
Let's Chat!
Then should me and Atlas get married? THATS A NODelainie Silverwing wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:50Nah nah nah sry to barge in here but Renelle stays!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:49How about we make a deal?Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:47No marriage then, I won't sobElisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:43YOU ARE NOT ATLAS, THE ATLAS I LOVE TO BULLY DOESNT CRY EASILY,
YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM I LOVE (As a bully)
Lets get rid of Renelle and maybe Clark cuz he was the one who actually started it, after that we can live our lives peacefully as a bully nd victim, what do you say
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
16 Jan 2024, 14:53
Let's Chat!
Hello-
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
16 Jan 2024, 14:53
Let's Chat!
Itβs better!!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:51Then should me and Atlas get married? THATS A NODelainie Silverwing wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:50Nah nah nah sry to barge in here but Renelle stays!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:49How about we make a deal?Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:47No marriage then, I won't sobElisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:43
YOU ARE NOT ATLAS, THE ATLAS I LOVE TO BULLY DOESNT CRY EASILY,
YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM I LOVE (As a bully)
Lets get rid of Renelle and maybe Clark cuz he was the one who actually started it, after that we can live our lives peacefully as a bully nd victim, what do you say![]()
Hey Keith!!
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
16 Jan 2024, 14:53
Let's Chat!
[quote]What's happening?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
16 Jan 2024, 14:54
Let's Chat!
Hello Silva ur nickname if you dont mind
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
16 Jan 2024, 14:54
Let's Chat!
HEY KEITH, YOU SAW NOTHING AND THERE IS NO MARRIAGE HAPPENING SO JUST RIP THE INVITATION Renelle sent
btw sup
btw sup
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!