Back 3703 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:49
Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:47
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:43
Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:42
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:36
Wait :anxious: , You had started imagining me with Anderson last name? :shock2:
@Renelle Dalton have you hacked into Atlas's account :sleepy:
Whaaaa noooooooooooooooooo. 😭
YOU ARE NOT ATLAS, THE ATLAS I LOVE TO BULLY DOESNT CRY EASILY,
YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM I LOVE (As a bully)
No marriage then, I won't sob
How about we make a deal?
Lets get rid of Renelle and maybe Clark cuz he was the one who actually started it, after that we can live our lives peacefully as a bully nd victim, what do you say
Deal declined, Renelle is a firstie prefect like me, we shall both drown in stress of dealing with troublemakers at a young age😌

Clark is entertaining, imagine not having him on Hogwarts hehe


Also NO MARRIAGE. Mr/Mrs Anderson won't bully me
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:54 HEY KEITH, YOU SAW NOTHING AND THERE IS NO MARRIAGE HAPPENING SO JUST RIP THE INVITATION Renelle sent
btw sup
Okay-


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
me too just pretend


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Ren was just being amazing!!!

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:54
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:49
Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:47
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:43
Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:42
Whaaaa noooooooooooooooooo. 😭
YOU ARE NOT ATLAS, THE ATLAS I LOVE TO BULLY DOESNT CRY EASILY,
YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM I LOVE (As a bully)
No marriage then, I won't sob
How about we make a deal?
Lets get rid of Renelle and maybe Clark cuz he was the one who actually started it, after that we can live our lives peacefully as a bully nd victim, what do you say
Deal declined, Renelle is a firstie prefect like me, we shall both drown in stress of dealing with troublemakers at a young age😌

Clark is entertaining, imagine not having him on Hogwarts hehe


Also NO MARRIAGE. Mr/Mrs Anderson won't bully me
Either kill them both off or I will marry you T-)
(Best blackmail ever)

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:58
Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:54
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:49
Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:47
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:43
YOU ARE NOT ATLAS, THE ATLAS I LOVE TO BULLY DOESNT CRY EASILY,
YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM I LOVE (As a bully)
No marriage then, I won't sob
How about we make a deal?
Lets get rid of Renelle and maybe Clark cuz he was the one who actually started it, after that we can live our lives peacefully as a bully nd victim, what do you say
Deal declined, Renelle is a firstie prefect like me, we shall both drown in stress of dealing with troublemakers at a young age😌

Clark is entertaining, imagine not having him on Hogwarts hehe


Also NO MARRIAGE. Mr/Mrs Anderson won't bully me
Either kill them both off or I will marry you T-)
(Best blackmail ever)
I value my friends, I'll opt for 2 and I shall run away afterwards hehe

Gtg, bye friends (:
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:58
Ah ok. Imma make some milk tea
Gimme some tooo

PS- I'll owl the explanation

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
Back 3703 / 18141