16 Jan 2024, 14:54
Let's Chat!
Deal declined, Renelle is a firstie prefect like me, we shall both drown in stress of dealing with troublemakers at a young ageElisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:49How about we make a deal?Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:47No marriage then, I won't sobElisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:43YOU ARE NOT ATLAS, THE ATLAS I LOVE TO BULLY DOESNT CRY EASILY,Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:42Whaaaa noooooooooooooooooo.Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:36
Wait, You had started imagining me with Anderson last name?
@Renelle Dalton have you hacked into Atlas's account![]()
![]()
YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM I LOVE (As a bully)
Lets get rid of Renelle and maybe Clark cuz he was the one who actually started it, after that we can live our lives peacefully as a bully nd victim, what do you say

Clark is entertaining, imagine not having him on Hogwarts hehe
Also NO MARRIAGE. Mr/Mrs Anderson won't bully me
16 Jan 2024, 14:54
Let's Chat!
Okay-Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:54 HEY KEITH, YOU SAW NOTHING AND THERE IS NO MARRIAGE HAPPENING SO JUST RIP THE INVITATION Renelle sent
btw sup
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
16 Jan 2024, 14:57
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm confused
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
16 Jan 2024, 14:57
Let's Chat!
me too just pretend
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
16 Jan 2024, 14:58
Let's Chat!
Ren was just being amazing!!!
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
16 Jan 2024, 14:58
Let's Chat!
Either kill them both off or I will marry youAtlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:54Deal declined, Renelle is a firstie prefect like me, we shall both drown in stress of dealing with troublemakers at a young ageElisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:49How about we make a deal?Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:47No marriage then, I won't sobElisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:43YOU ARE NOT ATLAS, THE ATLAS I LOVE TO BULLY DOESNT CRY EASILY,
YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM I LOVE (As a bully)
Lets get rid of Renelle and maybe Clark cuz he was the one who actually started it, after that we can live our lives peacefully as a bully nd victim, what do you say
Clark is entertaining, imagine not having him on Hogwarts hehe
Also NO MARRIAGE. Mr/Mrs Anderson won't bully me
(Best blackmail ever)
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
16 Jan 2024, 14:58
Let's Chat!
[quote]Ah ok. Imma make some milk tea
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
16 Jan 2024, 14:59
Let's Chat!
I value my friends, I'll opt for 2 and I shall run away afterwards heheElisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:58Either kill them both off or I will marry youAtlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:54Deal declined, Renelle is a firstie prefect like me, we shall both drown in stress of dealing with troublemakers at a young ageElisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:49How about we make a deal?Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:47No marriage then, I won't sobElisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:43
YOU ARE NOT ATLAS, THE ATLAS I LOVE TO BULLY DOESNT CRY EASILY,
YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM I LOVE (As a bully)
Lets get rid of Renelle and maybe Clark cuz he was the one who actually started it, after that we can live our lives peacefully as a bully nd victim, what do you say
Clark is entertaining, imagine not having him on Hogwarts hehe
Also NO MARRIAGE. Mr/Mrs Anderson won't bully me![]()
(Best blackmail ever)
Gtg, bye friends (:
16 Jan 2024, 14:59
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:58Gimme some toooAh ok. Imma make some milk tea
PS- I'll owl the explanation
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
16 Jan 2024, 15:00
Let's Chat!
[quote]Ok.
-gives Elisa a bottle of milk tea-
-gives Elisa a bottle of milk tea-
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish