12 Jan 2024, 13:03
Let's Chat!
Let’s see-Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:00I need names honeyRenelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:59Literally everyone! Even the Grand High Priest!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:57NOT MY WEDDING SILLY, KEITH'S WEDDING, mine is in the chamber of secretsRenelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:56Wait - I thought we agreed on the Chamber of Secrets?Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:54 RENELLE GO FIND ONE FOR KEITH
I AM PREPARING THE WEDDING, THE WEDDING IS IN THE GREAT LAKE, GET JEFF THE FLOWER PUFF READY AND FLOWERS ARE SIO'S WORK
*frowns*
Elisa, I sent out all the invitations already!
Shshh
Its funny how I myself am calling it "My Wedding"
and who all did you send the invitations to?
Carl, Jude, Jake, Cardan, Percy, Sam -
There are too many to count!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
12 Jan 2024, 13:03
Let's Chat!
Who the heck are theyRenelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:03Let’s see-Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:00I need names honeyRenelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:59Literally everyone! Even the Grand High Priest!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:57NOT MY WEDDING SILLY, KEITH'S WEDDING, mine is in the chamber of secretsRenelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:56 Wait - I thought we agreed on the Chamber of Secrets?
*frowns*
Elisa, I sent out all the invitations already!
Shshh
Its funny how I myself am calling it "My Wedding"
and who all did you send the invitations to?
Carl, Jude, Jake, Cardan, Percy, Sam -
There are too many to count!
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
12 Jan 2024, 13:04
Let's Chat!
*stares*Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:03Who the heck are theyRenelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:03Let’s see-Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:00I need names honeyRenelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:59Literally everyone! Even the Grand High Priest!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:57
NOT MY WEDDING SILLY, KEITH'S WEDDING, mine is in the chamber of secrets
Its funny how I myself am calling it "My Wedding"
and who all did you send the invitations to?
Carl, Jude, Jake, Cardan, Percy, Sam -
There are too many to count!
You mean you don’t know Carl, Jude, Jake, Cardan, Percy or Sam!?
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
12 Jan 2024, 13:05
Let's Chat!
I can't get to the Chamber-
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
12 Jan 2024, 13:05
Let's Chat!
Yes who the heck are they? Am I missing some lore?
Dont worry Keith, Renelle will take you with her
Dont worry Keith, Renelle will take you with her
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
12 Jan 2024, 13:06
Let's Chat!
*stares*
I’m surrounded by idiots-
I’m surrounded by idiots-
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
12 Jan 2024, 13:07
Let's Chat!
:[ mean-
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
12 Jan 2024, 13:07
Let's Chat!
PLEASE TELL ME WHO THE HECK ARE THEY FOR MERLINS SAKE
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
12 Jan 2024, 13:09
Let's Chat!
I'm working on another post in the Baikim ball
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |