Back 3625 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:00
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:59
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:57
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:56
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:54 RENELLE GO FIND ONE FOR KEITH
I AM PREPARING THE WEDDING, THE WEDDING IS IN THE GREAT LAKE, GET JEFF THE FLOWER PUFF READY AND FLOWERS ARE SIO'S WORK
Wait - I thought we agreed on the Chamber of Secrets?

*frowns*

Elisa, I sent out all the invitations already!

Keith Moore wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:55 nononono- Renelle already has found one for Keith :]

teehehe
Shshh
NOT MY WEDDING SILLY, KEITH'S WEDDING, mine is in the chamber of secrets
Its funny how I myself am calling it "My Wedding"

and who all did you send the invitations to?
Literally everyone! Even the Grand High Priest!
I need names honey
Let’s see-

Carl, Jude, Jake, Cardan, Percy, Sam -

There are too many to count!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:03
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:00
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:59
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:57
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:56 Wait - I thought we agreed on the Chamber of Secrets?

*frowns*

Elisa, I sent out all the invitations already!


Shshh
NOT MY WEDDING SILLY, KEITH'S WEDDING, mine is in the chamber of secrets
Its funny how I myself am calling it "My Wedding"

and who all did you send the invitations to?
Literally everyone! Even the Grand High Priest!
I need names honey
Let’s see-

Carl, Jude, Jake, Cardan, Percy, Sam -

There are too many to count!
Who the heck are they

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:03
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:03
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:00
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:59
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:57

NOT MY WEDDING SILLY, KEITH'S WEDDING, mine is in the chamber of secrets
Its funny how I myself am calling it "My Wedding"

and who all did you send the invitations to?
Literally everyone! Even the Grand High Priest!
I need names honey
Let’s see-

Carl, Jude, Jake, Cardan, Percy, Sam -

There are too many to count!
Who the heck are they
*stares*

You mean you don’t know Carl, Jude, Jake, Cardan, Percy or Sam!?

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
I can't get to the Chamber-


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes who the heck are they? Am I missing some lore?

Dont worry Keith, Renelle will take you with her

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
*stares*

I’m surrounded by idiots-

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
:[ mean-


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
PLEASE TELL ME WHO THE HECK ARE THEY FOR MERLINS SAKE

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:07 :[ mean-
:]

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm working on another post in the Baikim ball


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 3625 / 18141