Back 3624 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I love seeing my clients suffer!

I mean!

Helping people find love!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
WELL- Keith will soon find a sort of love soon


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
RENELLE GO FIND ONE FOR KEITH
I AM PREPARING THE WEDDING, THE WEDDING IS IN THE GREAT LAKE, GET JEFF THE FLOWER PUFF READY AND FLOWERS ARE SIO'S WORK

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
nononono- Renelle already has found one for Keith :]

teehehe


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:54 RENELLE GO FIND ONE FOR KEITH
I AM PREPARING THE WEDDING, THE WEDDING IS IN THE GREAT LAKE, GET JEFF THE FLOWER PUFF READY AND FLOWERS ARE SIO'S WORK
Wait - I thought we agreed on the Chamber of Secrets?

*frowns*

Elisa, I sent out all the invitations already!

Keith Moore wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:55 nononono- Renelle already has found one for Keith :]

teehehe
Shshh

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:56
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:54 RENELLE GO FIND ONE FOR KEITH
I AM PREPARING THE WEDDING, THE WEDDING IS IN THE GREAT LAKE, GET JEFF THE FLOWER PUFF READY AND FLOWERS ARE SIO'S WORK
Wait - I thought we agreed on the Chamber of Secrets?

*frowns*

Elisa, I sent out all the invitations already!

Keith Moore wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:55 nononono- Renelle already has found one for Keith :]

teehehe
Shshh
Sorry- :]


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:56
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:54 RENELLE GO FIND ONE FOR KEITH
I AM PREPARING THE WEDDING, THE WEDDING IS IN THE GREAT LAKE, GET JEFF THE FLOWER PUFF READY AND FLOWERS ARE SIO'S WORK
Wait - I thought we agreed on the Chamber of Secrets?

*frowns*

Elisa, I sent out all the invitations already!

Keith Moore wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:55 nononono- Renelle already has found one for Keith :]

teehehe
Shshh
NOT MY WEDDING SILLY, KEITH'S WEDDING, mine is in the chamber of secrets
Its funny how I myself am calling it "My Wedding"

and who all did you send the invitations to?

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:57
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:56
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:54 RENELLE GO FIND ONE FOR KEITH
I AM PREPARING THE WEDDING, THE WEDDING IS IN THE GREAT LAKE, GET JEFF THE FLOWER PUFF READY AND FLOWERS ARE SIO'S WORK
Wait - I thought we agreed on the Chamber of Secrets?

*frowns*

Elisa, I sent out all the invitations already!

Keith Moore wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:55 nononono- Renelle already has found one for Keith :]

teehehe
Shshh
NOT MY WEDDING SILLY, KEITH'S WEDDING, mine is in the chamber of secrets
Its funny how I myself am calling it "My Wedding"

and who all did you send the invitations to?
Literally everyone! Even the Grand High Priest!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh my!


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:59
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:57
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:56
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:54 RENELLE GO FIND ONE FOR KEITH
I AM PREPARING THE WEDDING, THE WEDDING IS IN THE GREAT LAKE, GET JEFF THE FLOWER PUFF READY AND FLOWERS ARE SIO'S WORK
Wait - I thought we agreed on the Chamber of Secrets?

*frowns*

Elisa, I sent out all the invitations already!

Keith Moore wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 12:55 nononono- Renelle already has found one for Keith :]

teehehe
Shshh
NOT MY WEDDING SILLY, KEITH'S WEDDING, mine is in the chamber of secrets
Its funny how I myself am calling it "My Wedding"

and who all did you send the invitations to?
Literally everyone! Even the Grand High Priest!
I need names honey

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
Back 3624 / 18141