Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:56I plan too. unfortunately I can't take any painkillers which isn't funCassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:52Hi Sage! I'm sorry to hear that... sometimes taking a warm shower may help relieve the pain?![]()
*tacklesnugs* i hope you feel better soon! headaches are the worst and not being able to take painkillers is even worstttttt !!
Let's Chat!
brook!! thank you! it's mostly a side effect from this morning but I really wish I could have painkillers, but they'll possibly worsen what I had to have a procedure for which is awful. I have an ice pack on my head to try and help lol and i'm gonna take Cassie's advice of a warm showerBrookline Quinn wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:58Sage Willows wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:56I plan too. unfortunately I can't take any painkillers which isn't funCassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:52Hi Sage! I'm sorry to hear that... sometimes taking a warm shower may help relieve the pain?
*tacklesnugs* i hope you feel better soon! headaches are the worst and not being able to take painkillers is even worstttttt !!
Let's Chat!
Hi Silas and Esther! (btw Silas, I am sooo curious, has the staff team come to a decision regarding my club cabin request?
)
Aww I do hope that you'll get better soon Sage! I know how awful it is to have a headache..
*hug*
Aww I do hope that you'll get better soon Sage! I know how awful it is to have a headache..
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
I'm glad you're back, Sage! I hope your recovery is smooth and quick!
Hiya Esther!
Let's Chat!
Hi Kati! hru?
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
I'm alright, trying (and failing, imo) to write a post. XD How are you?
Let's Chat!
good too! finished all the replies I owe.. I think, a bit bored rnKaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:11I'm alright, trying (and failing, imo) to write a post. XD How are you?
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
eeep! Boredom is never fun! I don't like feeling it, either.Cassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:12good too! finished all the replies I owe.. I think, a bit bored rnKaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:11I'm alright, trying (and failing, imo) to write a post. XD How are you?
Let's Chat!
yeah... I click on the unread posts and lates messages over and over again. My owl is quiet tooKaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:14eeep! Boredom is never fun! I don't like feeling it, either.Cassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:12good too! finished all the replies I owe.. I think, a bit bored rnKaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:11I'm alright, trying (and failing, imo) to write a post. XD How are you?
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Hiya Kaitlyn! Hru?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 May 2026, 03:08I'm glad you're back, Sage! I hope your recovery is smooth and quick!
Hiya Esther!
PC: Laasya Manjunath