OOC Let's Chat!

Hana Suzuki wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:25
Cassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:06 morning Hana! hru?
Hi Cassie!! Im good, youu??
doing great! I'm just a bit bored...

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:26
Hana Suzuki wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:25
Cassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:06 morning Hana! hru?
Hi Cassie!! Im good, youu??
doing great! I'm just a bit bored...
That’s great!! Im always bored even tho i have like thousands of assessments lol

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Katilyn!!
Me too Hana~ I might have a long to-do list but I can still be bored :(

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
my head hurts really bad but i'm finally back and awake!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:50 my head hurts really bad but i'm finally back and awake!
Hi Sage! I'm sorry to hear that... sometimes taking a warm shower may help relieve the pain? <3

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
My head hurts to. I have a quick question, to get an iNPC, you need to have been validated on site for six months, right? Not when you joined the site?

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:19 Hi Silas! ^^ (I'm sooo bored.... )
Hiiii
Diana Roberts wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:53 My head hurts to. I have a quick question, to get an iNPC, you need to have been validated on site for six months, right? Not when you joined the site?
Yes, that’s correct.

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:52
Sage Willows wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:50 my head hurts really bad but i'm finally back and awake!
Hi Sage! I'm sorry to hear that... sometimes taking a warm shower may help relieve the pain? <3
I plan to. unfortunately I can't take any painkillers which isn't fun

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!