Let's Chat!
doing great! I'm just a bit bored...
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
That’s great!! Im always bored even tho i have like thousands of assessments lolCassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:26doing great! I'm just a bit bored...
Let's Chat!
Hi Katilyn!!
Me too Hana~ I might have a long to-do list but I can still be bored
Me too Hana~ I might have a long to-do list but I can still be bored
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Hi Sage! I'm sorry to hear that... sometimes taking a warm shower may help relieve the pain?
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Hiiii
Yes, that’s correct.Diana Roberts wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:53 My head hurts to. I have a quick question, to get an iNPC, you need to have been validated on site for six months, right? Not when you joined the site?
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
I plan to. unfortunately I can't take any painkillers which isn't funCassie Jiang wrote: 10 May 2026, 02:52Hi Sage! I'm sorry to hear that... sometimes taking a warm shower may help relieve the pain?![]()