Last person to post wins!
I'm making one rp code listening to music...
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
Yeah
the longest in code is to find quote and pictures I wanna use lol
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
yeah I get that. I'm trying to make a playlist for Asa but I'm struggling bc I keep thinking of older Asa and forgetting she's eleven and blissfully ignorant. quotes are hard for that reason too lol
ALSO currently listening to House With No Mirrors and I love it I absolutely love it
ALSO currently listening to House With No Mirrors and I love it I absolutely love it
Last person to post wins!
YAAAAAYYYYY
Ahah I try to keep quotes somehow in order to her personality
Ahah I try to keep quotes somehow in order to her personality
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
Just because I'm distracted doesn't mean I'm not here
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |