Let's Chat!
Eh?Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:20haha, go marry him dudeeeeeMelissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:19 At this point I've given up!
Yes Lily, I am as serious asNoir
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Bruh... I am a very serious lady speaking hereLily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:20haha, go marry him dudeeeeeMelissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:19 At this point I've given up!
Yes Lily, I am as serious asNoir
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
hahahah, good joke!!Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:21Bruh... I am a very serious lady speaking hereLily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:20haha, go marry him dudeeeeeMelissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:19 At this point I've given up!
Yes Lily, I am as serious asNoir
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
No I'm Sirius...Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:21hahahah, good joke!!Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:21Bruh... I am a very serious lady speaking hereLily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:20haha, go marry him dudeeeeeMelissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:19 At this point I've given up!
Yes Lily, I am as serious asNoir
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
sure.....Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:22No I'm Sirius...Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:21hahahah, good joke!!Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:21Bruh... I am a very serious lady speaking hereLily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:20haha, go marry him dudeeeeeMelissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:19 At this point I've given up!
Yes Lily, I am as serious asNoir
ANYWAYS, I AM GONNA LOG OUT, SINCE I GOTTA SLEEP........
SO NIGHT HIO!!!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
Night!!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:23sure.....Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:22No I'm Sirius...Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:21hahahah, good joke!!
ANYWAYS, I AM GONNA LOG OUT, SINCE I GOTTA SLEEP........
SO NIGHT HIO!!!!!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Gurll tell the name and sleep!!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:23sure.....Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:22No I'm Sirius...Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:21hahahah, good joke!!
ANYWAYS, I AM GONNA LOG OUT, SINCE I GOTTA SLEEP........
SO NIGHT HIO!!!!!
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
I heard something howling for me!Colin McCoire wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:00Yes! @Emily Shephard is THE One And Only!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:58Now that I think about it Ry and Colin have so much in common like and ex and than the permanent girl forever!Colin McCoire wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:57Oo fresh tea spilled!Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:40 My name is Ryder Hawke and I am totally fine and in my senses! Lilykins is the only person in Ryder's life. He doesn't even remembers that!
And I would NEVER even think about doing that horrendous thing Nick!
LilyKins is the only ONE!
AwesomΓ©!
lol![]()
![]()
OWOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Must've been Liam!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
SAY THE NAME!!!!!Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:25Gurll tell the name and sleep!!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:23sure.....Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:22No I'm Sirius...
ANYWAYS, I AM GONNA LOG OUT, SINCE I GOTTA SLEEP........
SO NIGHT HIO!!!!!
Let's Chat!
SAY THE DAYUM NAME @Lily ClarkeNick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:28SAY THE NAME!!!!!Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:25Gurll tell the name and sleep!!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:23sure.....
ANYWAYS, I AM GONNA LOG OUT, SINCE I GOTTA SLEEP........
SO NIGHT HIO!!!!!
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."