28 Mar 2024, 22:35
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
30
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
28 Mar 2024, 22:37
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
32
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
28 Mar 2024, 22:37
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
34
โฝ Ophelia Lynn Northwell | i have a whole universe in my mind | Aurรฉlie Nathalie Duval โพ
28 Mar 2024, 22:38
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
34
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -แง๊ซแฅ ๊ช๊ชถแฆ๊ ธ๊ช๊ซ ๊ชถ๊ช๊ชแฆ
โกูจ๏ฎฉูจ๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉูจ๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉูจ๏ฎฉ TแฏOโกแฏOแแชแ...แทEโกแชOYแฉแช ๏ฎฉูจ๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉูจ๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉูจ๏ฎฉูจโก
28 Mar 2024, 22:38
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
34
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"