OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:42
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:40
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:39
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:39
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:39

*hugging her back*
YAY!!!
NOW TELL ME !!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
name is *tells her secretly*
Who is tells her secretly?
lemme owl you

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
ROSSSSSEEEEE
GET VALIDATED ALREADY
I WANT MY SANITY BACK

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:47 ROSSSSSEEEEE
GET VALIDATED ALREADY
I WANT MY SANITY BACK
YOU WON'T GET IT!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
getting ready for work :P

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:42
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:40
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:39
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:39
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:39

*hugging her back*
YAY!!!
NOW TELL ME !!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
name is *tells her secretly*
Who is tells her secretly?
LAASYA CHECK YOUR DMS

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Chat is getting chaotic-

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 09:27
Hana Suzuki wrote: 7 May 2026, 09:27Hii
HANA!!!
LILY!! LOVE UR NEW PFP!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 09:27
Hana Suzuki wrote: 7 May 2026, 09:27Hii
HANA!!!
LILY!! LOVE UR NEW PFP!!
thx!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:59 Chat is getting chaotic-
HEY!
Was flipping though your ency...Are you a stay too?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
CHAT WSP?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles