Let's Chat!
Sure then!Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 07:57Lemme startLily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 07:56Tired.....
Yeah, we should! Imma start searching in five minutes
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
GoodFlame Afterglow wrote: 6 May 2026, 22:25Good! You?Nick Jameson wrote: 6 May 2026, 22:01How are you
Let's Chat!
Good luck gurll
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
I've started actually making a list of RP replies I need to do. Yesterday I did 2, so I'm trying to do three today
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Let's Chat!
Oooh Good Luck!!Cinder Blaze wrote: 7 May 2026, 08:21 I've started actually making a list of RP replies I need to do. Yesterday I did 2, so I'm trying to do three today![]()
![]()
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
MELIIIMelissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 08:34Oooh Good Luck!!Cinder Blaze wrote: 7 May 2026, 08:21 I've started actually making a list of RP replies I need to do. Yesterday I did 2, so I'm trying to do three today![]()
![]()
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
ELOWINN!!!!!Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 7 May 2026, 08:34MELIIIMelissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 08:34Oooh Good Luck!!Cinder Blaze wrote: 7 May 2026, 08:21 I've started actually making a list of RP replies I need to do. Yesterday I did 2, so I'm trying to do three today![]()
![]()
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
HANA!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |