Let's Chat!
lemme owl youLaasya Manjunath wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:42Who is tells her secretly?Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:40name is *tells her secretly*
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
ROSSSSSEEEEE
GET VALIDATED ALREADY
I WANT MY SANITY BACK
GET VALIDATED ALREADY
I WANT MY SANITY BACK
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
YOU WON'T GET IT!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
getting ready for work
| 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 | PARSELMOUTH |
Let's Chat!
LAASYA CHECK YOUR DMSLaasya Manjunath wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:42Who is tells her secretly?Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:40name is *tells her secretly*
Let's Chat!
Chat is getting chaotic-
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
LILY!! LOVE UR NEW PFP!!
Let's Chat!
thx!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
HEY!
Was flipping though your ency...Are you a stay too?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
CHAT WSP?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles